New Horizons Aviation is conducting the fixed wing flight training and airplane rental at Goshen Municipal Airport. Operated by co-owners Roger Yoder, a commercial airline captain, and Dave Hawkins, a private pilot and local businessman, our goal is to furnish the most professional aviation experience possible.
Full and part-time instructors are available for flight training, bi-annual flight reviews and rental check-outs.
We offer a variety of aircraft both for training and rental:
- The Cessna 152 is a classic 2-seat trainer with instrument avionics.
- The 4-place Grumman Traveler is a solid, low-wing aircraft that handles very well.
- The Diamond Star is a 4-seat airplane configured with the Garmin G1000 Avionics Suite. This state-of-the-art instrument panel provides electronic flight instruments and an advanced moving map display.
- The Piper Lance II with retractable gear is available for Commercial training, High Performance and Complex Endorsements.
- The full motion Redbird Simulator provides additional options for cost effective training and a variety of flying experiences.
Call us to schedule a discovery flight or to arrange a tour of our flight training facilities.
Enrollment can begin at any time. Your training will be tailored to fit your schedule and learning style.